Monday, April 18, 2011

Initial response to the iPad???

How can something this small look so attractive? The first thing I remember was picking the device up and feeling how light or portable it would be. The overall appearance struck my curiosity and made me want to explore more about this device in order to see what it was capable of. Luckily for me I was used to using touch technology, however, for many others I can see how it would be confusing to navigate back and forth or in and out of applications the first time using it. I found the behavioral response of the technology to be familiar allowing me to quickly navigate the applications. But I must admit again, I have used a smart phone and seen the layout before, to me a user who is unfamiliar with touch technology or even using a smart phone could easily have problems using it. To me my experience using the iPad was definitely worth it considering the touch sensitivity and options involved with moving, zooming, or viewing an image.

Jason Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment