Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Reflective Response to the iPad

During my experience of using the iPad, I was extremely excited to see for myself what all the hype was about in regards to the new iPad. After navigating around and looking at a few of the many apps available for the iPad I found that this could be technology I would use for different features than I use my iPhone for. Some of the features I found most interesting and useful were the day planner and bookshelf. With that said, I have to tell you I really enjoyed playing Angry Birds on the iPad with a larger screen opposed to my iPhone with a smaller screen. I am curious to read more to find out what additional features may be available to meet my personal needs. I have heard some talk about the iPad2 being capable of more than the original iPad therefore spiking my curiosity even more to do some additional research on all that they both have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment