Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Visceral Response to the iPad

My first experience using the iPad was that it for the most part was very similar to my iPhone in terms of navigating around the pages and apps with the finger swipe touch interactivity mehod. The main difference I noticed between the iPad and iPhone was that you can’t make phone calls or browse the web. I can really appreciate that as technology improves so does the functionality and overall capabilities. I would have liked to see the iPad with some additional capabilities that would appeal to my personal needs such as USB but overall really enjoyed exploring the iPad. After spending a short amount of time with the iPad, I would like to do some additional research on additional functionality it provides that I was unable to get during the time I had given. I am torn on my decision on whether to purchase the iPad or not at this point. I can see where technology like this could be something I would really enjoy and the fact that I love all the products Apple produces, I’m sure I will purchase one in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment