Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Reflective response to the IPAD

Knowing what I did about the IPOD Touch and IPhone, I made the conscious decision to “like” the IPAD. Looking back at my interaction with the IPAD, I see that most of what I believed to be true in fact was. The abilities and possibilities for this appliance are many. Having this mobility and accessibility in an education environment would be great. The same goes for a business environment. Meetings and presentations are just the tip of the iceberg. One other aspect I’d like to mention. Will this technology help me? Possibly, but I don’t place as much stock in that as I do in how much fun it is to use. I don’t want one to just say, “I have one”, but part of the prestige in owning this item doesn’t escape me.

https://depts.washington.edu/csclab/2011/01/the-apple-ipad-is-finding-big-success-in-schools-is-that-a-good-thing/

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2010-05/21/are-our-kids-key-to-apples-ipad-success

No comments:

Post a Comment