Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wow its an ipad!!!

When I first heard that we were going to play around with the ipads I was excited because I havent had a chance to check one out, not even at a store. So if what I been hearing about it is all not hype then I got to see it for myself. When I first had it in my hand I noticed how comfortable it felt in my hands. I liked the touch feature, it was different then on my phone which the screen isn’t nearly as big as the pad . But it was refreshing, from how the pages fade in and out and how you can zoom in and out by moving your fingers away and towards each other. All the apps are cool from the food destinations to angry birds, I liked that game, I never played it before so I kind of got caught up in that game for a minute. The only thing though was that the back button was a click button, not touch. I did catch my self moving around the ipad with no problem once I got the hang of it. it’s a awesome piece of technology, now I wonder how all the other tablet devices are.

No comments:

Post a Comment